Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Abandoned crate items/New QM content
Currently, cargo bay is running the same as it always has been, with little changed, and many of the new ores are still not implemented, I think that the quality modifier on ores should have a minor price modifier (+ or - x amount of money), in addition, ore crates still contain the same old stuff.

I think we should have things similar to content with when you open a crate and find cats, that this should be able to be just about any friendly mob, be it space bees, monkeys, or cockroaches, in fact, even space wasps wouldn't be a big leap. In addition, I feel that ??? pills or other drug pill bottles should have potential to show up in these crates, or random smaller bots, be they medibots, securitrons, buttbots, floorbots, or even something dangerous like one of those rogue guard buddy sets.

In addition, these crates should have the potential to have weird but useless things in them, such as random assistant or clown skeleton, fish, dust, suspicious notes, or a rigged medkit.

With Cargo bay I feel that there should be a few newer things added to it, such as updating gragg to potentially carry or wish for some newer ores, and ice is certainly value to certain purchasers where water might not be so readily available.