Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god armour a la arc smelter
Splatpope Wrote:hello dear arc smelter jerks : stop exploding erebite onto the cold loop wall

many thanks

If the engineering hell burn nerds would close the conveyor belt hatch before filling the cold loop with burning plasma it would help as well.
Ikkonoishi Wrote:
Splatpope Wrote:hello dear arc smelter jerks : stop exploding erebite onto the cold loop wall

many thanks

If the engineering hell burn nerds would close the conveyor belt hatch before filling the cold loop with burning plasma it would help as well.

Dude, what happens is that erebite explodes, knocks off the wall between cold loop intake ports and the smelter and boom goes the plasma canister connected to the port
Just the status of some current reagents for others.

Things that work:
Meth
Insulin
Mannitol
Omnizine

Things that don't work:
Charcoal (Someone says it injects a very very small amount)
Yobi-something (Spaced Rum)
Temperone
Booster Enzymes

If you make reagent-infused beakers (with a reagent-infused crystal) in science you can store them in your pockets and they work just like any other reagent infused clothing.
Sam Guivene Wrote:I don't think erebite armors viable anymore, my last attempt to recreate it resulted in a horrific explosion consuming the arc smelter area and tenderizing me to the point of death, and evidently this is a common thing, so I'm going to say anything erebite is a no now...
Oh, it's still quite possible to make erebite stuff. The problem is that erebite has a chance of exploding when anything is done with it - this includes clicking on the smelter with it.

The obvious solution is to make some bohrum-laced clothing (or armor if you can get access to Security's fabricator) for the blast resistance, because why the fuck are you handling erebite without blast resistance aaaaaa