Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should cat ears get a resprite?
I was discussing the other day in the discord how currently cat ears are somewhat small on your character sprite, for the most part being unnoticeable, so I was thinking about maybe trying to resprite them to be a little bit bigger and more noticeable, but before undertaking a task like that I would like community feedback, if it's positive I could start trying to sprite it, if nobody cares, I probably won't. Another suggestion I had was making cat ears overlay over all headgear when worn as a headset, currently most headgear just hides your cat ears if you are wearing it as a headset, which imo removes the entire point of wearing cat ears as a headset, since its so you can have cat ears while wearing a hat.
I'd like to see them be actually visible
Can't see why not, I'd support it Sleeping bee
I, personally, am not interested in a cat ear resprite to make them larger. However, I am not a fan of cat ears in the first place.
I don’t like how the cat ears currently look. A respite would certainly be nice.
Yess a resprite feels absolutely necessary. They don't really fit with some of the newer sprites rn.
Id like to see a resprite. In my opinion they should definitely stand out / be more visible.
yeah they're barely visible and from before the resprite iirc
Big yes, cat ears are wonderful and if they can look better then I think that's amazing smile