Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea : Floran race (plant race)
Idea : Floran race
Idea : trait / race
description :
the floran is one of species that look like human but they are plant.Like normal plant they love water and not like flame.their organ can be are synthflesh organ. their blood is grass goo.
mechanic :
the floran race is starting trait like other trait and can be found in gene pool. all of limbs and organ are convert in to synthflesh the quality is randomly. fire damage deal more on this race.toxin damage from weedkiller will deal more much damage to this race. cant be clone because it plant. but when floran die we can do surgery to get synthorgan and can be extract it to get "floran seed" when plant it in trey they will grow back to full body in 2-3 minute. when there body rot it will become lavender essence instead of miasma.also they are plant and easily grow back so they get healed faster than normal rate.
Note: race idea that might be gimmick for some botanist who want to become with plant. since there body is can fix surgery from synthorgan so they gone weakness by prone to fire and toxin especial weed killer because they are plant. so this race is weak , peaceful , unique.
this idea gain from floran race in starbound 

[Image: RHDb83c]
Technically "plant people" are already in the game as kudzu, but they're half-baked. I also suggested a plant-based antagonist a while back, so I may be biased, but I actually like this idea, especially the "lavender essence instead of miasma" part sounds fun.

Though, that being said, new races are currently on hiatus until the muterace rework is done, which has no current ETA as far as I know.
I read your post it sound interesting too. But differenting is that one look more harm and has super power than mine.for me I just suggest some race that look more pacifist and survivable with unique death/revive to engage in doctoring/botanist more than usual. The reason I want because synthorgan are rarely found botanist to make because they can’t sell their product and doctor already have cyber organ that better outcome and sometime botanist can’t get their medicine this will encourage med-sci-botanist to work together and lead to have some new interaction.doctor will need synthorgan for prepare doctoring plant race living. I pretty sure many botanist will love it.and yes thank for remind me to plant man and we should think about it.
Isn't Florian already a race in Starbound?
(06-03-2024, 07:58 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Isn't Florian already a race in Starbound?
Is is I already mention it in my post (last paragraph)
(06-03-2024, 09:35 PM)meaow589 Wrote:
(06-03-2024, 07:58 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Isn't Florian already a race in Starbound?
Is is I already mention it in my post (last paragraph)

Whoops. Replied before I finished reading the whole suggestion again. Heh