Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestler keeps powers after losing the belt
Hello,

I've seen a bug regarding this item on several occasions. Basically, it appears whoever was originally wearing the belt is still able to execute some (all?) wrestling moves after being liberated of it. I doubt this is intended behaviour.

Kind Regards
Yeah, this happened to me once. After my belt was stolen, the 'kick' verb remained, and lo and behold, I could use it. It made for a fun quest for revenge and retrieval, but it could be a serious problem.
yo unless you provide a way to replicate the bug, coders wont really be able to do jack shit about it
Seems kind of obvious to me. Put on a wrestling belt. Wrassle. Have someone remove the belt from you. See if you are still able to wrassle.
it seems like it randomly gives you one of the powers permanently whenever you get the belt stripped

I was part of a big half-hour long wrestlemania tournament over 2 belts and by the end of it everyone could pretty much use all the moves permanently. The only one I didn't have was Drop and people without belts were throwing out combos of all of the moves in rapid succession. By the end the only reason to even take the belt was for the punches and bragging rights
From what I've gathered from times I've stolen a belt or had it stolen off me, it looks like something to do with the powers recharging while the belt is taken off you. I've only seen this happen with powers that were very recently used.
Yeah i have been in at least two wrestlefests were i kept 2 to 4 of the powers that was there when i had the belt taken of
Please don't change this: Sec vs. Traitor wrestling matches are fun
Xenonia Wrote:Please don't change this: Sec vs. Traitor wrestling matches are fun

Could it be something to do with cooldowns? Like if you used punch, got debelted, punch came off cooldown and was awarded too you despite not having the belt?