Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
botany mutations broken :( :( :(
Previously Omega Slurrypods are relatively easy to obtain as a random mutation. Now however it seems to never occur as a mutation (I planted about 50 Slurrypods with unstable mutagen, nothing) and it doesn't seem like it's based on potency either (someone had one up to 420 potency, nothing), so I assume it's just broken.
Requesting topic change to mutations broken.
Marquesas Wrote:Requesting topic change to mutations broken.

This would explain why I spent all 10 bottles of mutagen in Botany and two or three watering cans full of mutagen from Chemistry and couldn't make a single goddamned George Melon.
putting mutagen in pots is an extremely ineffective way of getting mutants tbh, with the way the chemical system works, 120 units of water and 10 units of fertilizer, nectar, all the other shit you put in it to make it great, makes it take a fuckload of time to raise stats by like 1 or 2 points, the more of one chemical there is the more it takes away compared to others, but if you have 1000 units divided by 3 different chemicals it will take much longer to drain because each chemical will go down by like .01 units.

I think the best way to get mutants is to raise seed stats by infusing them with the nutrient through the plantmaster 5k, then splicing for a bit and seeing if you get desirable stats, then say if your shrooms got 50 potency irradiate it by infusing mutagen and perhaps you get amanita caps????
Thanks Shoddy, but this is not what the thread is about.

This bug is confirmed fixed.