Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
longer postgame timer
25 seconds is barely enough for the proper gloating, griping, and discussing of the past round's shenanigans, please increase it-- take time from the pregame to balance it out if need be
Yes, also I don't think anyone has actually any time to eat those nice goodies at centcom or dance with the boogiebots.
Yes. Make it at least a minute or two. maybe add a little more silly stuff to the centcom station to play around with in that time, so people have something to do other than all kill each other.
when a traitor escapes alone, 1 minute is a long time let him run around.

Maybe it should be proportional to the people alive?

like...30 seconds + 1 second for each living person?

I know that's impossible. But...

I do agree that I'd like it to be longer.
You have 30 seconds after round and 100 or so before the next round. 2 minutes as it is, which i think is long enough.
The end round times seems pretty random and inconsistent. (proportional to lag?)

I'd like just a bit more time to run around Centcom too.
I'll double the post-round time soon, maybe tomorrow or this weekend.
Tteckk Wrote:You have 30 seconds after round

Haha, not remotely. No idea why this is, I totally see other people moving around sometimes but I get maybe 5 seconds of movement. And it cuts me out of the chat way before everyone else too.
I think adding some time would definitely be cool. I'm seemingly never fast enough to get in any meaningful OOC chat after a round.
i think a minute and a half or two minutes would be really good
This used to not be such a huge deal because of how end-round information would be carried over, but since the new chat system doesn't do this, a post-round extension would be great. I want to be able to look back at the stuff people talk about.
Mageziya Wrote:This used to not be such a huge deal because of how end-round information would be carried over, but since the new chat system doesn't do this, a post-round extension would be great. I want to be able to look back at the stuff people talk about.
this is also one of my concerns. there's not enough time to read the traitor info