Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void Portal Containtment
[b]Basically![/b]: Machine A can be used to ''Suck'' the void thingy? Then you insert Machine A into Machine B and then you can use Machine B to open a portal to the void. ''Or something like this'' I hate accidentally walking into the Void when trying to Solo send myself to somewhere and the Void also messes up the Public access side.
Slap me if you can already move it somehow.
What happened? Basically!
Hmm...
Just Ignore it!
yeah, this is a good convenience idea. hitting the void portal makes letting volunteers in thru the public access door a sudden no-go. bring able to stick it in a portal frame or something and move it elsewhere would be great.

and it may also open up mischief possibilities for putting the void portal in unexpected places to trick the unobservant into going in
Running into that portal is kinda part of the staff assistant experience. I don't think it should change.
Atleast being able to build something like that would be nice, because NEEERDS! -cough- i meant scientists would like it ALOT. Atleast the ones on LLJK1.
Being able to move the void portal to somewhere even more annoying might be fun.
I was thinking something like this, but... i can't sprite for shit! big grin [Image: 30X7I4s.png]
Even better idea!: [Image: d4c6928973096e4c663a0e3e432dfef7.png] You need to feed it with a particle accelrator! YOUR SPRITES SUCK! NUUB! I know! Get lost!
I edited all the stuff alot: [Image: 13036f529560945bf0938a4a8869f233.png] Everything still looks like shit!