Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bundles of different colored wire
there should be some different colored bundles of wires around the station so that people can make sick wire arts in colors that aren't red
Paint does this?
As does making wires with other materials for their insulation.
Carlarc Wrote:Paint does this?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:As does making wires with other materials for their insulation.

I believe this is more for convenience, as making the QM order paint or making new wires is much harder to do than just grabbing a pile of wire from mechanics.
Also, lots of other servers already have this.

Then again, I think most also don't have a materials system, which, from what I understand, can cause some annoyances in making things certain colors.
How about a dye machine near the smelter for just applying colors to items?
Frank_Stein Wrote:How about a dye machine near the smelter for just applying colors to items?
Well I mean...it -is- nice to have an idea what the thing you're looking at is made out of based on it's color. If somebody is throwing erebite chair parts at me, I'd like to be able to see that.
Frank_Stein Wrote:How about a dye machine near the smelter for just applying colors to items?
Isn't the paint vendor supposed to do that?
medsal15 Wrote:
That has to be repaired, and at that point people end up painting everything. This would only be for items.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:
That has to be repaired, and at that point people end up painting everything. This would only be for items.
Assuming it actually CAN be repaired
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:That has to be repaired, and at that point people end up painting everything. This would only be for items.
Assuming it actually CAN be repaired
I've repaired it successfully before. Worked exactly like it used to.
It has about the same chance to be repaired as erebite not exploding when you smelt it.
Vunterslaush Wrote:It has about the same chance to be repaired as erebite not exploding when you smelt it.
So it's just RNG?
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Vunterslaush Wrote:It has about the same chance to be repaired as erebite not exploding when you smelt it.
So it's just RNG?
Yeah but once it explodes it's gone for that round. I wish it wasn't RNG. The paint thing is really fun.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:
So it's just RNG?
Yeah but once it explodes it's gone for that round. I wish it wasn't RNG. The paint thing is really fun.

You can scan it with mechanics