Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make disposal outlets unscannable by mechanics
There have been people using them to build huge monuments to aspergers syndrome because they cannot be removed in any way once deployed.
Pardon me, I meant chutes. Though both of them should probably be unscannable.
Berrik Wrote:because they cannot be removed in any way once deployed.

It makes far more sense to just fix that, rather than ruin additions to the disposal system?
Yeah a large part of mechanics is messing with pipes and such, taking that away would ruin it.
Roomba Wrote:Yeah a large part of mechanics is messing with pipes and such, taking that away would ruin it.

They have flusher components which are much less obtrusive and much less unremovable that can still interact with the ductwork.
I dunno. Maybe disposal units should just be little boxes that can be wrenched onto flushers?

That way, you could just unwrench them and then take them apart, or build ones not hooked up to anything.
Archenteron Wrote:
Roomba Wrote:Yeah a large part of mechanics is messing with pipes and such, taking that away would ruin it.

They have flusher components which are much less obtrusive and much less unremovable that can still interact with the ductwork.

Regardless of what they already have, you need to be able to remove/place disposal units to put pipes under them.

Frank_Stein Wrote:I dunno. Maybe disposal units should just be little boxes that can be wrenched onto flushers?

That way, you could just unwrench them and then take them apart, or build ones not hooked up to anything.

This would be cool.
We NEED the ability to scan them and lace them. However there is no way to remove them is the overall problem. A deconstructor should just work on the,