Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police radios
I know letting people listen to sec's communication sounds kinda dumb, but it might be cool if we could take the standard emergancy radio, pulse a wire, and get access to the "secure radio" channels like doctor or security.

As a counterbalance, add an extra wire that fries the radio and causes it to spark or blow up in your hand.

I just think being able to make a ghetto police radio to avoid security with might be fun.
I was expecting a thread about handheld radios that sec could beat assistant's heads in with.
I was as well. This isn't really needed since it's already easy to get a sec headset. If this does go in, make it so that random words in broadcasts are distorted.
When I first read that I totally got the wrong end of the stick, but I think it would be cool if there were a civilian security help line, say :999 Im being stabbed...

Something along the lines of that...

It's a terrible idea Isn't it..

Dammit...

On second thought Atomic's is great.
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:When I first read that I totally got the wrong end of the stick, but I think it would be cool if there were a civilian security help line, say :999 Im being stabbed...

Something along the lines of that...

It's a terrible idea Isn't it..

Dammit...

On second thought Atomic's is great.

there is actually already a way to contact the entire security department available to everyone. you can message departments via PDA, and most security carry their PDAs on them for tickets anyway, so if you get in trouble, send a PDA message with your location and people will come help.
I always figured the "secure" channels like sec and heads were encrypted, but it would be cool if you could listen to them and hear only garbled noise. At least you could get an idea that sec was chattering about something.