Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health Monitor Implant
Hey, so I've been messing around with these this round and it is REALLY cool that you can get medical stats on people with them via the PDA. That said, after implanting a half dozen of the crew I started to forget who had them. To that end I'd like to suggest that anyone with a health monitor implant either appear on a short list specially for them or, at the very least, have an asterisk or something next to their name.

It would also be really cool if you could pull this info up with an upgraded health analyzer.
It would be nice if you could actually get something like this from a vending machine or something that you implant into yourself.

Giving you a small HUD that shows you all your life signs or something like that?
If that's
[Image: d33a533e3f.png]
From me saying that then 10/10 on reading everything.
Nice job of it too, looks neat.

Still back this idea of being able to inject people with Medical trackers.
I remember there being something like this on other stations, maybe it was on here too where you could see everyones health from their uniform.

(that's a bad way to do it)

But if you could implement that, but in a way it only shows people who have been implanted It would be cool.

Say.. 10 ? 5 ? Implants start, Captain runs in. Asks for Implant, you Implant him and can see his health from then on, making sure He's ok.

Could even be used short term for patients in the operating theater.
Everytime someone you are tracking dies, it should play this:
That would be super useful for security.
this already exists, I believe.

get scanned in the cloning computer and your general health can be read on any medical computer
UrsulaMejor Wrote:this already exists, I believe.

get scanned in the cloning computer and your general health can be read on any medical computer
didn't read the op first, you appear to already know