Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change how artifact guns work
instead of artifact guns you should just be finding parts of guns, parts like the eremite, handle, and power-cell. for example if you found a artifact beam emitter or whatever you would have to find a matching handle/powercell, or make parts from shit found around the station. using mismatched parts should cause the gun to malfunction in hilarious ways ie. making a fart gun or a gun that just screams and screams instead of making bullets, while using shoddy parts make a zipgun-esque gun that might explode/fall apart
Gun legos sounds cool
I approve of the basic Build-A-Gun concept.
I am all for making artifact guns like this.
This sounds like a good idea.
Bad designs could work like the zip gun.
maybe ALL guns could be taken apart into their various parts.
You could have a taser that shot lasers but still looked (at first glance) like a taser.
Would this be done in hand or would you have to do it at the craft table?
Does this mean you would need to find MORE THAN ONE artifact gun? I can rarely ever find one artifact!
May be a bit off topic but I think you should be able to craft custom gun parts in a workbench and different barrels do different things. Could be a horror to code I have no idea.
ChuckleZombie Wrote:May be a bit off topic but I think you should be able to craft custom gun parts in a workbench and different barrels do different things. Could be a horror to code I have no idea.

Cogwerks has actually mentioned this in the past, and I believe it's currently being worked on. I may be wrong, but I think it's the reason for the current iteration of the workbench.