Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vending machine restocking kits
Vending machine restock kits:
This would be a generic and relatively expensive item made at fabricators that would be able to restock vending machines.
It doesn't make a ton of sense to be able to restock the soda machine and the security vending machine with the same thing but nanotech I guess?
As funny as it is to make a whole new vending machine every time they run out, I think something like this would be a great space saving addition
The ability for me to acquire more capitalist poison out of the vending machines for my helltoxins without having to bother mechanics about it would be very appreciated. Those noodles and burritos run out quicker than you'd think.
Sounds like this should be a QM thing since vending machines are typically own/ran by third party vendors and restocked by them. (Usually not be the place that owns them) So you can have something like "Vendor Kit: Discount Dans Vending machine Stock" Which this is a box, maybe has a logo on it, gets shipped in a crate. The box would be sealed, all you need to do is bring the box to a vending machine that sells discount dans, left click the machine while the box is in hand, boom restocked.