Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic Bags, a poor mans backpack
Many servers now have plastic bags readily available, they serve as a usable, yet inferior method of transport of supplies and goods, they could be useful to both increase the pollution output of our fine station drastically, and to allow people to carry more supplies, more drugs, more foodstuffs, and in general scavenge to their hearts content, and this, in no way, has anything to do with my additional added on proposal of usage of said plastic bags as a highly inefficient method of chemical dispersal...
While this can easily be achieved by just getting a second backpack and holding it in your hand, this has a bit more style, I guess. At the same time, it's pretty redundant. I'm not sure whether I'm for it, though I'm definitely not against the idea.
Only if you can put them on people's heads to suffocate them.
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Only if you can put them on people's heads to suffocate them.

Yes, the core function of any new item is important. That being "How can I use this new item to kill my fellow spacemans in the quickest way possible?"
Silvercloud29 Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Only if you can put them on people's heads to suffocate them.

Yes, the core function of any new item is important. That being "How can I use this new item to kill my fellow spacemans in the quickest way possible?"
Yes, this item must be able to suffocate people by being worn as headwear, or potentially used as a really ghetto way of dispersing sarin gas or hellchems...
Maybe the bag could also function as a shitty makeshift airtank. The idea of a spaceman filling a bag up with oxygen and holding it up to his mouth to take puffs out of it in a pinch is too goofy.