Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuke Round Idea.
Now this is a long shot, but I have an idea to make nuke rounds more than ten minutes minimum to finish. My idea is that instead of the syndies taking the disk from the captain really early on without many people knowing and laughing as the fly away to the inevitable win, that the syndies have to bring the nuke to the station as well. The syndies wouldn't have to place the nuke in any specific area, but it would be preferred that syndies would hide it. And that leads to another option I have for winning this mode even if the syndies have the disk. Since the nuke would have to be on the station now, if some security officer were to find the nuke maybe they could space that shit before it got armed or before time ran out.

tl;dr
The nuke should be put on the station.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:Now this is a long shot, but I have an idea to make nuke rounds more than ten minutes minimum to finish. My idea is that instead of the syndies taking the disk from the captain really early on without many people knowing and laughing as the fly away to the inevitable win, that the syndies have to bring the nuke to the station as well. The syndies wouldn't have to place the nuke in any specific area, but it would be preferred that syndies would hide it. And that leads to another option I have for winning this mode even if the syndies have the disk. Since the nuke would have to be on the station now, if some security officer were to find the nuke maybe they could space that shit before it got armed or before time ran out.

tl;dr
The nuke should be put on the station.
Did this not used to be a thing? I remember hearing that it was.
I still think the nuke should be a giant canister bomb.
this was how nuke used to be, but it got changed so that now you can blow up the syndie shuttle with you on it because ????
It got changed to the way it is now because of shitlords stealing the nuke and sending it off to god knows where. In addition this forced 1-2 syndicate guys to have to guard the fucking thing instead of being able to run around and have fun.
Give syndies a device that for teleporting the nuke to them, ala port-a-medbay. Then they could rivet it in place with a special tool that permanently locks it in one spot. From that point, they wouldn't need to defend the nuke once they've activated it, just the disk.
I thought you had to anchor the nuke to use it?!

Also, this would be nice if it fixed the fact that the nuke kills everything everywhere, even on telescience levels