Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teeth + Dentures
Splatpope Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Nuke ops should start with their cyanide pill in their fake teeth, only requiring you to *bite to crunch the pill and kill you're self

if microbombs still should not activate when you intentionally kill yourself, then make this count as such
I don't think that's a good idea. You can't bite if you're unconscious, and poison takes time to kill you. I think that's a good enough drawback
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Splatpope Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Nuke ops should start with their cyanide pill in their fake teeth, only requiring you to *bite to crunch the pill and kill you're self

if microbombs still should not activate when you intentionally kill yourself, then make this count as such
I don't think that's a good idea. You can't bite if you're unconscious, and poison takes time to kill you. I think that's a good enough drawback

fair enough
thehman03 Wrote:No thanks, the dentures and hidden pills are good, but no teeth removal, that's just asking to be used in a torture scenario and that is fucked, tia.
FYI this is a game where you can already strip someone naked and tie them to a chair

the framework is in place for whatever kind of creepy shit anyone would ever want to do, the reason this isn't Fucked Up Shit Simulator 2014 is because people who do that shit get banned

stop complaining about ideas because someone might potentially find some kind of creepy use for them at some point
Dauntasa Wrote:
thehman03 Wrote:No thanks, the dentures and hidden pills are good, but no teeth removal, that's just asking to be used in a torture scenario and that is fucked, tia.
FYI this is a game where you can already strip someone naked and tie them to a chair

the framework is in place for whatever kind of creepy shit anyone would ever want to do, the reason this isn't Fucked Up Shit Simulator 2014 is because people who do that shit get banned

stop complaining about ideas because someone might potentially find some kind of creepy use for them at some point

I'm surprised that this was the first conclusion rather than GOOFY BOXER WITH LIKE THREE TEETH

[Image: boxer.jpeg]