Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R walls around the forgotten kitchen.
The R walls around it Turn completely black, and unbreakable if you try to remove them.

Which is a shame making the only way to get into the place, Telelab, or getting a little luck with the hand teleporter.
Natsumehack Wrote:The R walls around it Turn completely black, and unbreakable if you try to remove them.

Which is a shame making the only way to get into the place, Telelab, or getting a little luck with the hand teleporter.
The one in Mining Zlevel? I have no fucking idea how to open that door. I've seen it opened before but dunno who or how they opened it.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:The R walls around it Turn completely black, and unbreakable if you try to remove them.

The one in Mining Zlevel? I have no fucking idea how to open that door. I've seen it opened before but dunno who or how they opened it.

Yeah according to right clicking the tiles inside, it's the forgotten kitchen, and the only way I got in, was hand teleporter, and 6 minutes of trying to get a portal to get in.
I think this is a feature, that's supposed to be a place you can't access by normal means, just like the Listening Post. Might be wrong, tho.
Darkchis Wrote:I think this is a feature, that's supposed to be a place you can't access by normal means, just like the Listening Post. Might be wrong, tho.

It feels more like a bug, then a feature, now if it was special type of wall, rather then plain old R wall I could see that.
I always thought of it as just a spooky place for ghosts to come upon, since there doesn't seem to be a way in or out of it. Last I checked the door was unopenable, too. Not that it really matters since there's nothing of interest in there to my knowledge, just some spooky notes.

Does a borg's RCD remove the walls/door?
Zamujasa Wrote:I always thought of it as just a spooky place for ghosts to come upon, since there doesn't seem to be a way in or out of it. Last I checked the door was unopenable, too. Not that it really matters since there's nothing of interest in there to my knowledge, just some spooky notes.

Does a borg's RCD remove the walls/door?

No idea if the RCD does, but there is a tangible item inside, a meat cake.

Any miner working on that Z level knows having a meat cake out in the field is a lovely thing.
There's a way to open those walls. aardvarko

I just wish that the thing that used to be in there one day returns.
A secret you say.