Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More assorted QOL things
- It might be nice if Mindslave implants gave an [I] above your implanter, so that you can keep track of who your boss is. Sort of like the Syndie [S] ones. Might be useful in the inverse, too, so implanters know who their mindslaves are, though the whole wearing-off thing kind of causes a problem

- If Construction (and maybe Engineering) borgs got the ability to put down light fixtures and/or generic light tubes. Would make remodeling the inside of the station more fun, since as it is the RCD demolishes all the lights and leaves all the fun remodel work pitch black
- On that note, make the broken light tubes/light bulbs just go away like broken floor tiles

- Ghosts observing people could really use an option to see all speech/x-ray vision. As it is if you try observing something like the Nuke disk you end up deaf to all but other ghosts, which makes Syndicate rounds kind of lame to observe
- On that note, giving ghosts a unique name (Even just "Unknown #32") would be nice for changeling rounds or admin shenangians, so you can tell which idiot is spamming *scream non-stop

- Hold-and-click effects (AI/Borg doors, pulling people) seems to run on lag where the game won't recognize you have Ctrl/Shift held down if you hold it and then click right after, you have to hold it for a while before it actually works. Gets progressively worse with lag

- The CentCom printouts on the bridge are missing the subtitles. e.g. "Centcom Update - Admin mischief - Looks like Chemistry did something awful again" will be missing the "Admin Mischief" part. Not a huge deal but one of those weird bugs

- Maybe I'm missing something but an option to keep WASD mode on by default would be really nice

- Ghost farts. Please.

- Sleeping on beds doesn't put you under the bedsheets! Boo.

Honestly just a big dumb list of nags, maybe some of them are actually fixed and I don't know about it.
You have to use a bedsheet in hand to be underneath it