Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electrician analyzer won't scan some kitchen appliances.
I've been trying to move the bar elsewhere and these items cannot be scanned with either the standalone analyzer or the pda program:

Kitchen sink, can't scan.
Processor, can't scan.
Ice cream machine, can't scan.

The mixer deletes the analyzer but scans with the pda.
This doesn't fix your problem, but the ABC-U units can copy some of the stuff that isn't scannable and I think you get your ABC-U unit back after it's used now.

So if you have an RCD you can pull up the floor and build the appliances wherever
Unless there's one weird trick discovered by spacemen for getting your ABC-U back, you don't.

Both regular and kitchen sinks make dough, and neither are scannable. In other news, a beaker of water splashed on flour doesn't make dough, wtf.
I scanned the mixer with an analyzer just fine, but couldn't scan the deep fryer.

The ABC-U works on the ice cream dispenser, but not the soda or alcohol dispensers. Meanwhile, the analyzer works on soda and alcohol dispensers.

The mixer, oven, and kitchen sink are replicable using the ABCU, although the mixer is underneath the table. Additionally, the processor, and deep fryer are compatible with the ABC-U.
That's quite inconsistant. Hopefully this will get fixed.