Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two small, grab related bugs.
"Noah Buttes adds the grab to the microwave."

That's what happens if you try to add a monkey to the microwave.

For the second one, you can smash people into grilles without the grab resetting.

James Cuddles has been smashed against the grille by Noah Buttes!
The second one also apparently works with floors.
I've noticed that while quickly grabbing someone, sometimes I can upgrade it all they way up to "kill" even though they're 4 tiles away
ha i've seen people do that and then get the grab back out of the microwave.

like there's a fucking grab symbol lying on the floor that you can push around. it was great. looks like sometimes the game forgets it's not supposed to be a real item.
Dauntasa Wrote:ha i've seen people do that and then get the grab back out of the microwave.

like there's a fucking grab symbol lying on the floor that you can push around. it was great. looks like sometimes the game forgets it's not supposed to be a real item.
I also saw that with an intents icon, and anyone could switch the person who owned the icon's intent at will. We figured out it was a doctor, and kept making him stab the person he was trying to do surgery on.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:ha i've seen people do that and then get the grab back out of the microwave.

I also saw that with an intents icon, and anyone could switch the person who owned the icon's intent at will. We figured out it was a doctor, and kept making him stab the person he was trying to do surgery on.
ahahaha

this is a hell of a game
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I've noticed that while quickly grabbing someone, sometimes I can upgrade it all they way up to "kill" even though they're 4 tiles away

That is lag related, and it used to be much, much worse.
Klayboxx Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I've noticed that while quickly grabbing someone, sometimes I can upgrade it all they way up to "kill" even though they're 4 tiles away

That is lag related, and it used to be much, much worse.
Well, it's still pretty bad when they're halfway down the hallway and they fall over gasping because I'm still "KILL" Grabbing them.