denny koravec's hos application 3!!!!!
ingame name ( i accidentaly filled this part in with the awnswer ): denny koravec
username: bobbis dobbis
beret kid (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): me big grin
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1

Reason for application:
i want to advance in secoff, and also just ss13 as a whole.

Security experience (300 word minimum (DAMN!!!!!!!!)):
Ive mained Secoff for like.. 1-2 years?? so its no suprise that i do HAVE experience But its Pretty Obvious That I dont Know EVERYTHING. but i guess i can tell you my current playstyle As security.. If thats what you want:
I normally just go around the station trying to help people out here and there. i tend to just kinda help with just.. the uh, everything?? i play alittle bit of every job, so im normally able to help at least alittle bit.
I do, obviously; will drop that task, if something really important/Bad happens. because im not gonna be  making HOTDOGS, when my entire team is being massacered by a changling.
I ALSO Use a private server alot, meaning Ik more stuff than usual (mostly.. i think. or not, idk)..
i am REALLY weirdly good at detective stuff. And i try to use That skill from stuff like, breaking into brig, To breaking into the armory.
another skill i have, is being Weirdly good at Fistfighting, i kinda have this combo thats really good, the rate of hits IN the combo is like.. 3/1 Second to 1/1 ( bc parts of the combo have a longer cooldown )
Its not like i cant use other melee stuff too! im good with shotguns, revolvers, etc.
Thats uh, kinda it.

Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
Not all antags are attualy like.. Evil, BUUT that doesent mean the ones that act like they are "Freindly" CAN Still Turn on us. ive seen this happen WAAAY too mutch.

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one):
Just an entire round of gangs. it was chaos, the ENTIRE ROUND. essentialy making the whole station, a Warzone.. i do have to admit though, it was pretty fun.

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?

A few maps (mainly cogmap 1) Dont attualy have all the gear on other maps. (like nadir and cogmap 2)

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.

So, Remember when i said that i wander around the station to help people? this basicly is the main part that tends to change with how many, or how little secoffs are on duty. so like for example:
if im the only one, i tend to just wander, but not go out of my way to help people with small tasks, its not like half the station ACTIVELY goes out of their way to look for an antag, like they get paid for it
and when theres a FULL team, its basicly just the oppisite. less wandering, more helping, etc.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
Rockworms are grey, Ice is SUPER COMMON GOD DAMN.. its been 2 years, how do i make a custom cell? no clue.
What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
Just a SEVERLY DISABLED SECURITY OFFICER. (call it The SDSO Because why not.)
I mean Lets just hope its not something like nukies! and if it is...
we would be fucked, and the reason i have not done it yet, is because i dont want a part of the reason if we lose, to be that one of their secoffs was on life support BEFORE, the nukies attacked..
Draw a picture!
I would but i cant get it to import..

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
all sillicons, even the ghost drones.

i hope you guys will accept me as one of your new hos's!
I haven't seen you much in game as I don't play classic, so I cannot comment on your in-game performance, but it doesn't seem like you took this application seriously. Like, at all??
I think you've got the fun part down, based on the application's content, but the reasoning and experience descriptions seem devoid of any actual content. I would personally like to see just a bit more maturity in an applicant for (arguably) the most influential role in the game. Don't feel discouraged, though!
You’ve improved since your last application, I can honestly see you being a good HoS in the next cycle or two if you continue to change for the better. I think working on communication and staying-in-your-lane as an officer would be a good place to start.
We are not interested in considering you for Head of Security. Please stop posting applications on this subforum.