Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Civillian Borgs Mop Doesn't Slip
Let civillians cyborg do their job with less human harm. If they are rogue, they can still put oil/lubricant anyway.
it's funnier like this imo.
Slipping is funny and it's technically not the borg's fault that people are running over it and slipping. Yes I realise this is a slippery slope to human harm, but that just makes it funnier because it's a pun now too.
(06-27-2024, 02:53 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: it's funnier like this imo.
It can to be fair be used by borgs to kill people though, so I CAN see why borgs not having the option is a thing. Granted, so can a screwdriver and borgs have that.
cyborgs also have sponges and cleaner bottles with which to clean messes if they do not like the slip
At some point if the organics will insist in running in the halls (possibly -with- scissors) alongside inexpertly operating chemistry stations, toxins, the engine, pretty much every single department, walking in front of a silicon trying to fix a floor only to get accidentally omnitool-wrenched and doing the other 1,000 things that gets them hurt indirectly through poor safety practices in the workplace I'd say its out of law 1's direct hands and probably why we should thank our stars the "through inaction" clause isn't active in it. Also, in theory miner borgs in general are a walking health hazard in a way worse way due to volatile rocks, medical borgs are by their very nature a walking minefield of law 1 gymnastics so on.

At some point you have to give a little leeway to the potential of tools to cause genuine accidental harm. Accidents happen and the will to follow laws as honestly and best possible is not mutually inclusive with "Actually manages it"