Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Make Pod Taser Weapons Drain Pod Fuel
Currently, the only way to disable an enemy pod is by destroying its engine, and that requires lethal weaponry, and will set the pilot ablaze. There is no way to non lethally take down a pod, and because pod tasers deals no damage, and only has a small chance to disable enemy pod functions, it feels overall almost useless, often security will favor using the general access pod phasers over the pod tasers because the taser simply won't be able to disable the enemy pod they're fighting. By making getting hit by a taser slowly drain the pod's fuel, it will give security a way to non lethally disable a pod, and also give them more of a use, unlike its current state that even just the weak pod phasers are more effective.
Actually no.it already has MK.1 combat taser that use to disruption system and stunt driver.it was security stuff that can disruption random system in pod.so it already has however make more new taser weapon should be cool.
Base on your post it should be great that has new security weapon.since right now it only has standard mk.1 taser that was non lethal but the other is lethal.
My suggestion was the weapon that can auto target and slowly drain fuel like you said and slow the speed of pod. Like Magent drain.
Or like making barrier that can reflect kinetic/energy weapon. This might engage more player to mess with pod. System which is rarely use
Did pod tasers stop damaging pods?
(06-26-2024, 02:44 AM)Mouse Wrote: Did pod tasers stop damaging pods?

I just double checked and they did not
With pod fuel such a rare/expensive commodity, that sounds very unfun.
maybe something like an armory-issue, limited-ammo pod weapon harpoon that pierces tanks
(06-26-2024, 03:16 AM)Carton Wrote:
(06-26-2024, 02:44 AM)Mouse Wrote: Did pod tasers stop damaging pods?

I just double checked and they did not

oh pod tasers damage pods? it gotta be less than the regular phasers you can print in pod fabricators, cus last time I used one it felt very underwhelming, and to be honest, once again that means they're just "lethal" weapons since you will destroy the pod.