Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ProDoc glasses/eyes UI should be aligned to the right
What is says on the can - Not sure how complicated it'd be (whether it uses coordinates or not blah blah) but currently the hearts on ProDoc UI obscure the icon that shows up when people are talking and it's hard to at a glance tell whether someone is talking to me or not due to that. I think the heart UI being aligned to the right would fix the issue, nothing really taking up to space at the moment that I can remember.

Made worse in medbay due to flooring

Looks like it'd only need a small icon change
Isn't the right where sechud flags and antag flags go? Not to say that's a reason not to do it as they're not really much of an overlap, just giving examples of things I believe to be over there (iirc)
Could be done but it's over there on purpose to avoid getting in the way of sechud.
oh that's true, forgot about sechud flags. wonder if it could be below either the flag or the chatting icon then? Hopefully there's not a secret fourth thing that i forgot
Putting it lower could work but you have to work out some layering stuff; currently it would block in-hand items which isn't ideal (some traitor items ie: c-saber rely on being very visible), you'd want it to be behind that sprite, but some in-hands might block the health HUD pretty heavily. It's difficult to find a better place for the thing!
Perhaps it's not ideal, but if it can't be moved then maybe allow for the speech bubble to take priority over the medical HUD?
Could be placed above the character sprite.
this (among other things) is why the "offline" indicator is above the mob, since the upper left and right corners are already reserved for speech, antag overlays, sechud, etc.

comedy option, we move the talking indicator upwards a bit, above where the heart is. the talking indicator is only temporary, so being "outside" of the mob is less of a problem