Complaint I am beyond pissed off.
ARE YOU SHITTING ME HERE?

I PLAY FOR LIKE 6 ROUNDS STRAIGHT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN I SNAP BECAUSE I GET 0 RESPONSE WHEN I KNOW THERE ARE ADMINS ONLINE, FUCK ME, THEY ONLY FUCKING RAN PAST ME OR RESPONDED TO MY PREVIOUS PRAYS IN CHARACTER, I.E. "SLOP SLINGER"

ITS NOT LIKE I DIDNT ASK NICELY BEFOREHAND, I DID, AND I DID FUCKING REPEATEDLY BECAUSE IT WAS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE WITH THE ACCENT ON.

SO PLEASE, KINDLY, FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF AND YOUR SHITHEAD BEHAVIOR TO ME AFTER I ASKED REPEATED FOR NYE-ON THIRTY GODDAMN MINUTES, HELL, FROM FUCKING MINUTE ONE FOR MY ACCENT TO BE REMOVED.
AND NO, MEDICAL CANT REMOVE PRESET ACCENTS, WE TRIED THAT LAST ROUND!
oh, and about the "phone call nobody's listening for."

I don't care if I sound schizophrenic, I am beyond pissed off at the way you treated me and how you and over TWENTY OTHER ACTIVE ADMINS fucking ignored me for half and hour and then banned me because I BROKE YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS. AFTER THIRTY MINUTES OF ASKING FOR MY ACCENT TO BE RESET. INCLUDING ONE AT DAMN NEAR MINUTE ONE.
FUCKING
REALLY.

Take nothing I say to heart right now, I'm just fucking beyond disgruntled at being ignored for half an hour and then being banned for getting mad BECAUSE YOU IGNORED ME. FOR HALF. AN HOUR.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi beyond pissed off, i'm zam
So go ahead, bring up the logs for the prays, and list off each time I did it, now knowing for a goddamn fact there were more than enough admins online to AT LEAST REPLY.

Blame me and call me a bad guy, for losing my shit over asking like 30 times because I couldnt SPEAK AT ALL DUE TO THE ACCENT.
Get more mad at me, punish me harder for NOT ENJOYING BEING IGNORED.
PLEASE.
ALL I WANTED
WAS TO RESET MY ACCENT. SO I COULD ACTUALLY SPEAK TO THE CHEF I WAS WORKING WITH.

AND YES PLEASE DO ACCUSE ME OF BEING AN UNDESIREABLE BECAUSE IM YELLING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON OVER THIS, BEING DRIVEN NUTS OVER BEING IGNORED EACH TIME I ASKED FOR SO GODDAMNED LONG.
AND YES, PLEASE DO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT FOR THIS.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM, YOU JUST GOT BENT BECAUSE I CALLED YOU SHITTERS, AFTER I SNAPPED AFTER SPENDING THE PAST HALF-HOUR BEING IGNORED CONSTANTLY WITH TWENTY OF YOU ONLINE WHILE TRYING TO BALANCE LEARNING THE COOKING SYSTEM.
I'M A NEW PLAYER, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEMS WHILE ALSO BEING UNABLE TO SPEAK PROPERLY? I KNOW I MESSED UP BY BEING RUDE, BUT JESUS CHRIST I ASKED SO MANY TIMES ITS NOT THAT HARD TO **JUST REPLY**

I dont want to be a dick, I just want to know where I fucked up in GETTING MAD AT BEING IGNORED FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT AND SNAPPING AT YOU AND THEN PROMPTLY BEIGN TOSSED OUT LIKE TRASH AFTER NOT GETTING A SINGLE RESPONSE.
prayers don't even go to a channel

nobody will see them if no one is online

but even if someone was on to see them, nobody owes you a prayer answer. use adminhelp if you want to actually ping an admin about something and stop slinging abuse at our admins, thanks
I LOVE PEANUT POSTING SO MUCH. ALSO HELP CAPS LOCK STUCK ON!!!
please disengage the caps lock button before the internet superhighway patrol pulls you over. i will deal with the rest of this frankly incredible complaint when i take another hit off of my vape and twirl my moustache evilly.
"stop slinging abuse at our admins"
You had people online, the cook "Slop Slinger" is an admin, aren't they?
Considering they outwardly replied to my prayers while we were next to eachother. I was just trying to do my goddamned job.

And yes, I may not be owed a prayer answer, but waiting 30 minutes straight for an answer after having asked at nearly minute one after getting constant prayer replies the previous round after asking how to fix this SAME ISSUE, OF WHICH THEIR ANSWER DIDNT EVEN WORK, is fucking infuriating to the point of no return.

I have really, really fucking bad anger issues and being treated like shit after having tried to reach out for so long as a new player drives me FUCKING NUTS.
[wow I really cannot take a hint and follow the forum rules!]
I just wanted to play the goddamn game and be able to speak properly, but i wasnt allowed to respawn and change my accent, genetics couldnt change it either, so big whoop. I got mad.
Who wouldnt, after waiting and asking for 30 minutes straight?
I dont want to hate anyone, i am just unbelievably pissed.
no one treated you like shit. you never even sent an adminhelp.

maybe get your anger issues worked out and then come back and don't take traits that make you impossible to understand. i dunno

i have no idea what a Slop Slinger is but we don't have an admin by that name
"no one treated you like shit"
You did. You really did. Ignored for 30 minutes straight and then promptly banned and called names after snapping because I got 0 reply.
And besides, I have reasons for not AHELPing!
Remember two rounds ago when your admins let me get fuckin nuked by a (supposedly) non-antag screaming that he was god along with everyone in bar? What about the other times I AHELPed today only to get responses from pali that were just "there was plenty of oxygen!" when the area i was at had no oxygen outside of bar, which was like 2 seconds before I got promptly nuked by chain lightning whatevertheshit by the (yet again supposedly) non-antag? In the middle of RP?
And how I literally wasnt allowed to respawn whatsoever and when i ahelped I got 0 reply?

"maybe get your anger issues worked out"
Maybe dont fucking leave me in the dark for 40 minutes or not provide anything helpful when I ask for help in AHELP, the proper area you designated?
Maybe allow me to change my traits at the beginning of the round?

I refuse to call myself the goddamned problem when all throughout today I have gotten nothing helpful from asking for help.
this is not worth nearly as much time as i spent on it.

first: i want to draw your attention to the message box you get when you pray:
[Image: ceTEPqk.png]
note that it says "may be listening". it also warns you that they may be of a "vengeful sort".
note also that prayers are optional, and admins have to opt in to hearing them. they are also only sent to admins who are actually in-game.

for contrast, here is the adminhelp dialog box that you get with the f1 button:
[Image: 1b4unPp.png]
note that it explicitly says ...also sent to admins via Discord. adminhelps are sent to discord as well as all in-game admins.

(05-29-2024, 04:14 PM)nightxdaman Wrote: So go ahead, bring up the logs for the prays, and list off each time I did it, now knowing for a goddamn fact there were more than enough admins online to AT LEAST REPLY.
there could be every admin goonstation has online and they would not be obliged to acknowledge your prayer in any way.

i have been told by other admins that you have used prayer to make this exact same request before, and you were told repeatedly that mutadone could solve it in medbay. you have instead decided that it is our problem to fix the consequences of your choices. have you considered simply not taking that trait?

anyway, since you so kindly told me to do so:

[Image: giwA2j1.png]
[Image: GZq8MlA.png]

notably, the logs show that you basically never left the bar/kitchen. you could have walked to medbay, barfed out some unintelligible nonsense, and chances are someone could have given you mutadone. or you could have written it down on some paper, or the floor, or with crayons.

you also (ab)use prayer instead of mentorhelp, as you can see above. this one you should absolutely know about, because it's been part of the title screen text for years:
[Image: lvcrLo8.png]

at every turn admins have apparently done what you asked, and this time you didn't get what you wanted. rather than taking the standard round every other player does, you threw a petulant temper tantrum. this is 100% your fault and honestly i am tempted to extend your ban by a few digits because of this behavior. you are acting like a literal child.

also this quote from a banned dipshit:
Quote:I mean hundreds of new players is a bit of an overstatement
there is evidence that you are wrong:
[Image: hbZzKct.png]

but of course, you're banned anyway. lol
I do not play SS13 much at all. I literally havent played it more than 6 times and this is the first time I've played it in months.
Sorry for being a rude little twat, i dont know how to do literally anything in the game besides a small bit of botanist (literally just putting seed into hydroponics pot and making cigarettes) and I dont know what the mentor thing does because I have never used it.

I apologize for ranting and ravving like a lunatic. I just dont know what the hell I am doing at ALL and I was getting really really pissed off. I dont know how these things work.
[Kindly do not post on other people's Admin Feedback threads]