Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Improved Talkshow Job
Hey, so I was thinking that the Radio/Talkshow host could have a little more to do. Sometimes its stifling to have those awkward moments where you can't play a record, can't play a discount Dan's ad, and such. So my proposal is the Talkshow Host has a soundboard that they can only access!

The Talkshow host could contribute to someone's brutal murder on general chat by the hands of a katana nerd with a laugh track, or a dissapointing tuba sound when the captain has some ridiculous idea. 

If you guys like the idea of a soundboard maybe suggest some other sounds that the host should play. Maybe their could be more tapes added as well to give more flavor.  A cluwne survival guide for instance.
You are suppose to fill the void with "BITS" of voice talk. Interviews and such.
I think sound effects will just get spammed or if they have cooldowns and can't be used on ads or songs.. we get the SAME problem we have now with cooldowns overlapping.

While I like the idea... the execution might cause problems.
If anything I like other stuff to do as a radio host... like host events on the radio for crewmates to win PRIZES without having to go into space for 15 mins and scavenge something.

Wich is where the ads come in. In my idea... ads would give you extra credits or teleport items to the host so they can give it away (or keep it)
Note: Only the radio host can do this. If clowny mcclown face does it... nothing happens.