Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor DRONE/UAV
A small little drone *the size of a tennis ball* that can be used to scout areas for the syndicate / redsuits
PLUS SIDES : Its smallish. It can move trough vents. Has thermals. Does 1 brute damage if rammed into someone at a high speed. Not effected by wet floors (DUHH)
Gray Area : (good for both you and the crew) Can be made by a mechanic or summonded by an uplink
DOWN SIDES : Cannot move in space. Uses all your telecrystals. Easily broken.
10 telecrystals for something that can be done with a camera monitor seems a bit on the steep side if you ask me
This is cool, why not make this sans the thermals something you can just craft whenever. Maybe add a blueprint for it to a vending machine so that you can make it at a fabricator. There's nothing really weird or traitory or overpowered about it and maybe if you emagged it it'd give it thermals+mesons or something.
YJHGHTFH Wrote:10 telecrystals for something that can be done with a camera monitor seems a bit on the steep side if you ask me
Cams cant crawl into a vent and repeatledy ram the RD to death.
Quote: Does 1 brute damage if rammed into someone at a high speed.

That'd be a slow death.
Conor12 Wrote:
Quote: Does 1 brute damage if rammed into someone at a high speed.

That'd be a slow death.
But funny. Seeing an item as small as the magic missile ram into an RD... Also, please check my other idea, and give me info, tell me if ya like it, Basicly you are on the Ice
Moon with a ling, and you re-enact the thing... Its a clean ice moon tho, you play things BEFORE ice moon got fucked up.