Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mechanics Toys
I've been playing around with the new mechanics toys, and I've found that moving while laying down, (achieved by resting and then then standing, then moving, for those who don't know what I mean) over pressure sensors does not trigger them. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but just thought I would mark it down here. In case anyone else has bugs in regards to the new stuff, feel free to post them here.
The new mass drivers don't seem to affect objects. I watched someone toss some boxes on top of one of them, and then walk over it. It launched the dude just fine, but the boxes simply sat there. I don't know if this is intentional or not.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:The new mass drivers don't seem to affect objects. I watched someone toss some boxes on top of one of them, and then walk over it. It launched the dude just fine, but the boxes simply sat there. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

This is only the case for items placed on the mass driver, when you throw an object onto an active mass driver it will actually launch it, this includes pushing something like a foam tank over it. It will not, however, launch the foam tank if it is simply standing on the driver when it is activated. Maybe the game makes a "check for Movement=true kind of thing, which would obviously be false for stationary shit. But what do I know, I don't know anything about how this game was coded, I only know how I would code it.
Unlike other machines, Zoldorf is currently unable to be connected to any of the mechanic's new devices. GONK
APARTHEID Wrote:Unlike other machines, Zoldorf is currently unable to be connected to any of the mechanic's new devices. GONK

"Zoldorf predicts a flash of moment, followed by a rain of transparence."

suddenly you are hit by 900 glass shards
It seems to be impossible to connect party buttons to the new components. This is a TRAGEDY.
You can't place a flamethrower in the gun component
I haven't gotten a chance to try the radbow, but that should totally work as well
zeknife Wrote:You can't place a flamethrower in the gun component
I haven't gotten a chance to try the radbow, but that should totally work as well

The latter should as it's a gun. Flamethrowers are technically not guns.