Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay Issue!!
Armour vests go over backpacks when you equip them.

Without armour:
[Image: nqE9m0D.png?1]

With armour:
[Image: AuGpPpX.png?1]

I was going to adminhelp this considering it's such a small issue but decided against it. There's really nothing else to say about it.
It happens with all exo suits, spacesuits, firesuits, whatever. And iirc only for the front/back views. Facing to a side shows your backpack correctly.
Yeah I've seen this too. It's really weird looking and it needs to be fixed because it's ruining my spaceman immersions.
Another hand bug. Hands are drawn above every layer, take a chair in your hands and you'll see a pink hand sprite floating above the chair. Gloves are the only overlay drawn above hands.
This partially covers many of in-hand sprites. For instance, syringes look a lot like pens, toolboxes are half covered.
I've noticed that I often see peoples exo suits on top of plants and stuff they're hiding behind, making it easy to spot and hit them.
Two other annoying things that has been around for a while, is that when wearing a genetics lab coat, and facing left or right, your whole arm becomes invisible, and when wearing most types of shoes and lying down, the left shoes turns invisible, showing just your foot.
I kind of like the shoe thing. Makes it look like you got beat up so badly, one of your shoes flew off.