Poll: Shake my hand!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okay. (ZAP!!!)
95.00%
19 95.00%
What ew no (Sad clown)
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clown should get a Hand Buzzer
If the clown clicks someone with the item, then text should give a special sentence related to said buzzing, complete with silly sound.

It should do burn damage, but incredibly minor (1 damage) and should have limited use so that it can't be abused somehow.

Could also be a traitor variant that works like a hidden stun baton.

Related
Traitor clown hand buzzer should do major burn damage and if its emagged it should basically be the shocking grasp wizard spell
I just realized.

If this ever becomes a thing in the game, I ask that its update information read like clickbait.

Just saying something like "The clowns newest gadget might just shock you."

And no other context.
I think it'd be better as something that happens opt-in from the victim, rather than a clown just going own slap-happy zapping people.
What if it* worked under the 'Give Item' interaction but didn't actually hand it over? I'm not sure how else it would work outside of just touching or grappling people.

Also, can it have a chance of restarting a heart or activating certain artifacts?
(02-17-2020, 01:23 PM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: What if it* worked under the 'Give Item' interaction but didn't actually hand it over? I'm not sure how else it would work outside of just touching or grappling people.

Also, can it have a chance of restarting a heart or activating certain artifacts?

So...you mean like equipping the buzzer as a glove-item in your glove slot and when you hand over ANY ITEM as a clown through the give-item interaction it shocks the other person?
(02-17-2020, 02:08 PM)GORE Wrote: So...you mean like equipping the buzzer as a glove-item in your glove slot and when you hand over ANY ITEM as a clown through the give-item interaction it shocks the other person?

That sounds like a great way to do it to me! Make it zap people on accepting items, highfiving, etc..., basically anything opt in. Also, I think unconscious people can be highfived against their will? If so that would still give a nice way for a traitor clown to use their item without having to rely completely on people being dumb.
The shocked person should get stunned for the rare occasion that someone do accepts it. Giving the clown a window of time to potentially steal some goodies. wink