Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add More Cocktails
So on all all the maps except the ancient awful ones, the bartender has access to a chem dispenser. They've had it on Cog1 for, what, 4 years now? Despite that, there's still not that many drink recipes that actually involve chems. Other than being a ghetto chemist or making murder-drinks (both worthwhile endeavors, mind you) there's really not all that much that's changed since the bartender got access to a chem dispenser.

So why not change that? I haven't actually ever played on /tg/station but I understand, from their wiki, that they have a lot more exotic drinks than we do, many of which seem to require chems or other non-traditional ingredients.

I mean, seriously, it's kind of shameful we don't have a pan-galactic gargle blaster. Hell, come to think of it, do we even have towels?!
Would be nice to have more fun mixes to make since all you can do as bartender otherwise is play with your shotgun or set up an event
can i shoot some ideas into this post?
(05-29-2018, 09:15 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: can i shoot some ideas into this post?

That's sort of the point of this forum, so I imagine so.
Also, new drinks are a nice easy new coding project if y'all have ideas and fancy making a patch.
Mimicmosa: Bites your tongue when you take a sip, causing a few brute damage! (5-10)
Recipe Ideas:
Mimosa + Strange Reagent
Mimosa + Ectoplasm
(Both would "Give Life" to the drink.)

Crème de Death: Has the same effect as Capulettium, probably shoots some spooky messages at you to raise paranoia.
Recipe Ideas:
Mimosa + Capulettium
(Simple enough.)

Martinini: Changes the imbiber's name to Martin after a few cycles, same effect as stable mutagen and some blood.
Recipe Ideas:
Martini + Corn Starch
Martini + Carpet
(Tried to think of some boring things.)

Ectocoolest: Lowers body temperature a lot, reveals ghosts to you, gives scary hallucinations/chat messages and maybe roll a tiny chance to cause a heart attack? (Since it requires uranium, which there's only a small amount of normally on station.)
Recipe Ideas:
Ectocooler + LSD + Cryostylane
Ectocooler + Neurotoxin + Ice
(Chems to justify getting cold and hallucinating/seeing ghosts.)

Spiderbite: Rolls a hefty chance to decay into spiders.
Recipe Ideas:
Snakebite + Spiders
Snakebite + Strange Black Goop
(Simple enough, strange black goop makes this recipe a little harder to make.)
(05-29-2018, 09:58 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Mimicmosa: Bites your tongue when you take a sip, causing a few brute damage! (5-10)
 Recipe Ideas:
  Mimosa + Strange Reagent
  Mimosa + Ectoplasm
(Both would "Give Life" to the drink.)

Crème de Death: Has the same effect as Capulettium, probably shoots some spooky messages at you to raise paranoia.
 Recipe Ideas:
  Mimosa + Capulettium
(Simple enough.)

Martinini: Changes the imbiber's name to Martin after a few cycles, same effect as stable mutagen and some blood.
 Recipe Ideas:
  Martini + Corn Starch
  Martini + Carpet
(Tried to think of some boring things.)

Ectocoolest: Lowers body temperature a lot, reveals ghosts to you, gives scary hallucinations/chat messages and maybe roll a tiny chance to cause a heart attack? (Since it requires uranium, which there's only a small amount of normally on station.)
 Recipe Ideas:
  Ectocooler + LSD + Cryostylane
  Ectocooler + Neurotoxin + Ice
(Chems to justify getting cold and hallucinating/seeing ghosts.)  

Spiderbite: Rolls a hefty chance to decay into spiders.
 Recipe Ideas:
  Snakebite + Spiders
  Snakebite + Strange Black Goop
(Simple enough, strange black goop makes this recipe a little harder to make.)

These are all great, though I'm going to suggest a wilder result of drinking a Mimicmosa: Turning into a random "Living item" for a brief period of time
(05-29-2018, 10:30 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: These are all great, though I'm going to suggest a wilder result of drinking a Mimicmosa: Turning into a random "Living item" for a brief period of time

Would the Mimicmosa turn into the item or would you? If it's the latter, I think the time spent as the item should be proportional to the amount in your system when it transforms you. (30 units - 30 seconds)
Latter and I agree
I kept tryimg. Ut they kick .e oit of bar...
(06-01-2018, 09:07 PM)poland spring Wrote: I kept tryimg. Ut they kick .e oit of bar...
(06-01-2018, 09:07 PM)poland spring Wrote: I kept tryimg. Ut they kick .e oit of bar...

Looks like my handwriting