Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HARD MODE! For your bux
It's a slow slog getting spacebux so why not spice shit up a bit with HARD MODE!

everyone knows about hardmode traitors but what if you could flip a switch and have that be the default, for EXTRA CASH!!!?

NOW YOU CAN MAYBE

with HARD MODE not only is your traitor life made more fun and difficult but your regular crew life will be too.  because guess what that's right you get all the motivations you could want so get ready to wash yourself in the sink a billion times for CASH and not die somehow.   don't forget to eat constantly

THAT'S NOT ALL

stupid spacemen like PRIZES so there should BE SOME for doing stuff in HARD MODE.  Stuff that would be hard to do in not hard mode but it's even harder because you're now in hard mode that i'm too tired to think of so please post some ideas for challenges.  and prizes.  purely cosmetic stuff ofc.

oh and it goes without saying flagging hard mode is a license for admins to fuck with you

without saying
i like it
What about an ultimate extreme version that starts you as a hardmode traitor, with no clothes, no equipment, no ID, no limbs, and no records?
Start with stowaway, a bad accent, clumsy, spacephobia, scared shitless, and a bloodstream full of ants
I love everything about this idea. Hope it becomes thing.
HARD MODE should NOT affect traitor weighting in any way because that's not the point of HARD MODE.

HARD MODE should influence the critter gauntlet because that doesn't get enough love.

HARD MODE could be enabled for EVERYBODY with a majority vote, for a round

HARD MODE survivors get an extra pat on the back in the end of round announcements

HARD MODE might make some stuff more difficult to control but more versatile like a manual car vs automatic, i am less sure about this one and dont have good examples

HARD MODE could let you unlock SECRET SPACEBUX REWARDS that let you slightly influence a round, like putting motivational posters of your spaceperson up everywhere
You could do it as an uplink option that gives additional objectives or handicaps. If it were 4 telecrystals each you could take it up to three times to raise the stakes while increasing the risk of failure.