Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Artifact gun unusable with default cell
I had an artifact gun spawn that used more PU than its default cell held, so I could not fire the artifact at all, only by putting in a custom cell was I able to actually fire it. Seems like a kind of big issue, since artifact guns are meant to be a real reward to have (at least that's the way I see it).
i always assumed this was a feature, even when i didnt know you could change artifact guns cells. everything about them is random, so if you just get unlucky too bad
Feels like a feature to me, as well.
I guess I can see how it is a feature: *insert faction here* made the gun but after realizing its cell didn't work, threw it away.

Then again, couldn't that same faction also just make a different power cell like I have to?
(03-30-2018, 06:50 PM)MrMagolor Wrote: I guess I can see how it is a feature: *insert faction here* made the gun but after realizing its cell didn't work, threw it away.

Then again, couldn't that same faction also just make a different power cell like I have to?

No, that's why they threw it out.
Quote:
MrMagolor Wrote: Wrote:I guess I can see how it is a feature: *insert faction here* made the gun but after realizing its cell didn't work, threw it away.

No, that's why they threw it out.

Fair enough. It seems like such a rare occurrence anyways, that you can mark this as a feature. (Assuming that it really is a feature)

Speaking of, it would be neat to have artifact gun cells in and of themselves appear as their own thing.