Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Give animals some equipment slots
Because if Imma play a mouse or a butterfly, you bet your ass I'm gonna be Hacksy the chain-smoking maint rat, or Sir Byondstein the classy butterfly.
You can still smoke to some extent as a mouse, just get a kind crew member to help pull one out of the box and light it!
I think that all animals capable of holding objects should get an ear slot for radio headsets.
and a hat slot.
also, since we have the handy dandy chest surgery update we know this is feasible-
1. drag critter (maybe only certain kinds like mice) onto operating table.
2. add box to critter's back
3. staple in place.
Critter now has a box for stuff. Use as courrier or suicide remote bomb.
Drawback: can't ignore doors anymore.
(01-10-2018, 05:02 PM)ChrisOniell69 Wrote: You can still smoke to some extent as a mouse, just get a kind crew member to help pull one out of the box and light it!

Not really, since you do not have a mouth slot to put the cigarette into.
would love this
(01-11-2018, 01:24 PM)A4Brogan Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 05:02 PM)ChrisOniell69 Wrote: You can still smoke to some extent as a mouse, just get a kind crew member to help pull one out of the box and light it!

Not really, since you do not have a mouth slot to put the cigarette into.

You can smoke from any inventory slot, not just the face
(01-12-2018, 11:10 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: You can smoke from any inventory slot, not just the face
Isn't it just being on the tile, even? I seem to recall that if you stand on the same tile as lit cigarettes (up to a certain count) that you get the chems from them as though you were smoking them.
I want rat armor, and roach borg parts, and bird shirts. But letting them have a headset would be just as great!