Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Give the AI more camera views
I love this post ^^^^^^^^

Being able to control bots would be fantastic. Also, possibly give the AI the ability to access wire panels on doors and anything hackable to pulse (or even have the special ability to disable, requiring a pulse to enable) wires? The AI can fix electrocution easily too, but of course it can't fix cut wires without a shell with wirecutters.
More good ideas, Frank. Emagging things remotely, maybe not, but being able to fix emagged things over time, yes. Like the hacking required for the armory door, but for emagged bots or doors. One of the most annoying things as AI is when someone goes crazy with an emag, and not only do I become even more useless, but everyone walks into everywhere, there's riots, etc

EDIT: actually emagging things yes, but like I think I suggested already, an object of some kind in the AI core or upload should have to be emagged first, and should then spark occasionally, as a give away if anyone is in there for some reason. Can be fixed by manually disabling and reenabling the object (probably a terminal or mainframe type thing)
Thanks. Trying to think of things that would be helpful to the crew but risky if the AI used it against them.

The Hologram is my favorite because I can imagine the AI using it to scare an antag off or distract them with a target they can't harm, but also doing something like making a hologram of the HoS to lure officers away from somewhere or into a trap
Those are cool as shit.

Frank_Stein for best idea guy 2017.