Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Personal Lockers are buggy
The personal lockers you can find around the station/ship are a bit buggy. These are the known issues I've found
  • Clicking on a locker you own with an empty hand doesn't open it.
  • Clicking on ANY personal locker with ANY ID will open it, no matter who the owner is.
Not sure if this should even be a minor issue or just trivial... I rarely see these lockers used.

If this were to be fixed, I'd also recommend Security and certain Heads to be able to unlock any personal locker (possibly depending on rank) If this were fixed but that unlock ability wasn't added, someone can just lock it with someone inside and let them suffocate, and no one can get them out without the original ID or if there's no PDA nerds.

These are NOT the Head lockers you find. These are the card-swipe-to-own lockers.
I agree with the HoS, HoP and the Captain being able to open personal lockers.

Tried both on destiny right now and they are true, i tried with an MD id and the captain's spare.
(01-12-2017, 07:51 AM)aft2001 Wrote: The personal lockers you can find around the station/ship are a bit buggy. These are the known issues I've found
  • Clicking on ANY personal locker with ANY ID will open it, no matter who the owner is.
Not sure if this should even be a minor issue or just trivial... I rarely see these lockers used.

If this were to be fixed, I'd also recommend Security and certain Heads to be able to unlock any personal locker (possibly depending on rank) If this were fixed but that unlock ability wasn't added, someone can just lock it with someone inside and let them suffocate, and no one can get them out without the original ID or if there's no PDA nerds.

These are NOT the Head lockers you find. These are the card-swipe-to-own lockers.

You actually can't open personal lockers with PDA packets. They just don't show up when you try to ping them

Also, in theory you can break out of welded lockers by repeatedly flipping while inside them, which causes them to break open after a while. However, it takes quite a while and should probably be made easier to do
(01-14-2017, 07:59 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 07:51 AM)aft2001 Wrote: The personal lockers you can find around the station/ship are a bit buggy. These are the known issues I've found

You actually can't open personal lockers with PDA packets. They just don't show up when you try to ping them

Also, in theory you can break out of welded lockers by repeatedly flipping while inside them, which causes them to break open after a while. However, it takes quite a while and should probably be made easier to do

Just moving around to try and kick them open will eventually break them too with the added benefit of not taking brute damage from flipping inside something(At least I think it does a bit of damage and a stun).