Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wheelchairs
(12-02-2016, 07:35 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 07:03 PM)misto Wrote: motorized wheelchair should be hackable in ways similar to how mulebots are, boosting speed and giving the power to knock over and run over ppl :3

Emagged wheelchairs should get faster and faster and blow up if it goes under a certain speed threshold.

>Put the cluwne in it
>Set him off
>Cue screams of endless honk-death.
i like this idea a lot but we must be wheely chairful about how we go about this so as not to draw the wrath of the pc police
(12-03-2016, 06:30 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i like this idea a lot but we must be wheely chairful about how we go about this so as not to draw the wrath of the pc police

Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall did you really just do that?

Although I do see your point, someone is gonna do something really off colour and it could get taken out.

"USE RESPONSIBLY" should probably be written in big letters, but I can't imagine that doing much with clowns or bored medics.
(12-03-2016, 06:41 AM)UmbraDrake Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 06:30 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i like this idea a lot but we must be wheely chairful about how we go about this so as not to draw the wrath of the pc police

Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall did you really just do that?

Although I do see your point, someone is gonna do something really off colour and it could get taken out.

"USE RESPONSIBLY" should probably be written in big letters, but I can't imagine that doing much with clowns or bored medics.

yeah thats the reason why the first thread suggesting this got removed
Aaaaaaaaaah, that would make sense.
I'm hopeful that the community can be trusted to have these without terrible cripple jokes.
I would imagine that could be policed well enough without removing the feature entirely should it be implemented. For the first few days have a big DON'T BE SHIT warning in its examine text
Attach fire extinguishers to wheelchairs to let you go to ludicrous speeds:

https://youtu.be/TuRIOjGrPcc?t=347
I plan to add wheelchairs when I have time.  Arborinus, I like the sprite but agree with Ness that it's a bit too pillow-shaded-looking atm.
(12-03-2016, 02:37 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Attach fire extinguishers to wheelchairs to let you go to ludicrous speeds:

https://youtu.be/TuRIOjGrPcc?t=347

I support this idea also.