Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allow doctors/roboticists to see if a brain can be used for borging via examine
this used to be a feature a long time ago but was removed for seemingly no reason
Do you mean the actual quality of the brain, or also being able to see braindead/DNR brains?

I seem to remember, within the last month or so, leaving out a brain and it getting "cold" and unusable, if that's what you mean.

If you mean braindead/DNR, that would also be pretty excellent.
DNR in this reality actually means 'Do Not Robot'.

Yeah, it'd be a great QoL thing if it was in the description. I don't roll roboticist very much, but I know how frustrating it can be when every brain gets dusted.
Personally, my biggest pet peeve is making a brain dead Borg because it turns the portable, back-packable robot frame into a dense standing job that gets in the way, wastes materials, and is a pain to re use.

Make braindead people non-borgable the same way they're non-cloneable
What if there was this machine where you put brains and borg bodies into? If the brain becomes active they can choose to dispense themself if there is an available borg body.
thats a super cool idea naximous.

anyway, roboticists can already easily rectify a braindead borg by opening em up and pulling out the brain and trying a new one. this kind of tool/ability would be a lot more useful for people who dont have borg unlocking authority but who have been pressed into roboticist duty by emergency