Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[destiny] chef's cold room lacks oxygen
as the subject suggests, whenever i went into the cold room/freezer there would be no oxygen in there for some weird reason

and before you say 'oh maybe theres a hull breach' i went at the very beginning of a round and it was like that
I think a number of tiny small rooms have oxygen issues - I've seen a group of VR enthusiasts and geneticists suffocate in the arcade and genetics respectively after staying in them for a decent amount of time.
This seems like a good thread to just track O2 issues in Destiny. I'd tack on QM; it tends to run out of O2 halfway through a round with just standard shipping activity because of the outer doors opening and closing.
the freezer room thing should be fixed as of recently - as it turns out the cold was making the air pressure so low that people couldn't get enough oxygen. cog1/cog2 got around this by having the floors manually set to have 100% oxygen on them, which I didn't know about until I spent a while looking over everything else I thought it could be v

QM, I'll look into, though I'm not sure quite what to do about that
Haine Wrote:QM, I'll look into, though I'm not sure quite what to do about that

Add an air pressure tank in the spacious maintenence to the SW of podbay, piped over to a vent right behind the spare crate between the conveyor belts?