Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A serious Wizard thread.
When I threw out the pylon thing, I didn't mean the Wizard should HAVE to guard it. The wizard would be as powerful as they already are without them, but with them around they get stupidly powerful as their cool downs get shorter. Gives a bit of progression beyond gathering up tools and gear on station.

That way, a wizard makes a pylon and either gets a buff, or a bit of time to catch their breath while the crew focuses on demolishing it instead of chasing the wizard. It's win/win for them.
It's a sad day on goon when people want to nerf Clown's Revenge
Also shocking grasp should just burn/stun people like Sundance said. Make it like this video, it would be perfect if a mana system for wizards was implemented

Ed Venture Wrote:Also shocking grasp should just burn/stun people like Sundance said. Make it like this video, it would be perfect if a mana system for wizards was implemented

If there was mana, maybe shocking grasp could be a click and hold thing? Short taps for quick zaps for stuns, longer ones to burst them into flames, and full uninterrupted zaps to explode em
Pretty much Frank. Though I did not have the exploding part in mind. Would be pretty awesome if wizards could explode people with lightning.
Leave Bull's Charge exactly like it is now but let the wizard rampage through EVERYTHING like a macho man while it's active. No one uses it because it sucks shit.
Berrik Wrote:Leave Bull's Charge exactly like it is now but let the wizard rampage through EVERYTHING like a macho man while it's active. No one uses it because it sucks shit.
As far as I know Bull's Charge works by recording a few seconds of your movement, then sending destruction along that path. You can't run through walls so something would have to change. The coding part of Bull's Charge is neat. It's just not very useful. IIRC it's damage is pretty weak so even after stunning people it's not very useful. It's current, most potent usage would be to run in, MM, and run over the people knocked down. Can you run over the same person multiple times? If so then my opinion on the spell might change a little. Lag willing you could run over somebody 5-6 times against a wall.