Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build Borgs with Human Limbs
I want to build nightmare fleshborgs with the arms of dismembered staff assistants. Destroying borg's limbs would work the same, save for a gross bit of flavor text and a nice little puddle of blood/maybe gibs.
It would be nice if synth limbs could be used as well.
Synthborg-29 screams!
Berrik Wrote:Synthborg-29 screams!
You're wrong. It's "Synthborg Gamma-29 screams!".
Borganics.

By this logic creating a buttbot by using a human limb should create an organic buttbot. v Yes.
It'd probably need some sort of special borg chasis, otherwise the limbs would rot away into useless Mr. Skeletal limbs.

Maybe have it require a heart, of any kind, to build?
Mageziya Wrote:It'd probably need some sort of special borg chasis, otherwise the limbs would rot away into useless Mr. Skeletal limbs.

You're saying that like it's a problem or something.
david2222121 Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:It'd probably need some sort of special borg chasis, otherwise the limbs would rot away into useless Mr. Skeletal limbs.

You're saying that like it's a problem or something.
Skeletal limbs can't move or stay together.

I say as a magic wizard skeleton pummels me to death v

Maybe have it require a heart, of any kind, to build?

This reminds me of the idea that I had of Space Frankensteins. Just acquire enough limbs, staple them all to a chest, fill it with organs, put a brain in a head, and electrify the shit out of it and pow, you've got a reanimated freak of nature. The mores pieces of the host you have, the better it controls. If it's just a mishmash of random people, the limbs have a random chance to attack the host / others like that one mutation.

I dunno, maybe I'm just too keen on the idea of walking into a dark maitenance tunnel and stumbling across a bloody staff assistant shocking a disgusting corpse and screaming for it to come to life.