Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allow cyborgs some sort of shuttle safety mechanism
since when the shuttle took off i was sent flying into a wall and thusly died. i was at full health, too!
Hahahaha that's hilarious, Robots aren't human and have nothing to "escape" in my opinion.

This should be a feature. I've seen plenty of Borgs survive the shuttle warp so I kinda like how it works now, not knowing if you'll make it or at least make sure you're far away from the back wall.
I think it may be too complicated to actually implement, but in addition it would be nice if the AI could view the shuttle if it's core was brought along.
If it were ruled something had to be done just make borgs buckable in chairs (BUT) Borgs cannot unbuckle themselves.
franfoer Wrote:I think it may be too complicated to actually implement, but in addition it would be nice if the AI could view the shuttle if it's core was brought along.

I think if you choose to cancel camera view in your commands you will return to your core which should allow you to see the shuttle if you're aboard.

On-topic, somehow I didn't yet have problems as a cyborg on the shuttle but either way it would be nice to let the cyborgs buckle in or have some other way of staying safe during the departure just in case.

For the moment however, you can go into a sleeper as a borg but there's a chance they will be occupied.
Why not have one or two cyborg docks in the shuttle?
I think if you're standing against the back wall you won't be trashed by the shuttle accelerating.
TheOnlyRyan Wrote:If it were ruled something had to be done just make borgs buckable in chairs (BUT) Borgs cannot unbuckle themselves.
That's a terrible idea. Why would you make it so that borgs can buckle themselves (or worse, be buckled by others) but not unbuckle? That's just pointless fuckery.

Just let borgs use the standard buckle and unbuckle mechanic for chairs.
Dabir Wrote:Why not have one or two cyborg docks in the shuttle?
probably one of the better solutions, but maybe there should be a magnetized area of floor for metal men to stick to