Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have monkey jumpsuits available for monkeys
as they exist now, monkey jumpsuits are actually just the monkey wearing the piece of clothing with directional sprites.

it's a little frustrating to get them now since you need to inflict the obesity mutation onto them for them to drop it and actually wear it.
Or make the standard jumpsuits fit monkeys? they fit fat people, why not monkeys? whilst we're here. why the hell isn't there unique visual monkey damage? doesn't seem like it'd be hard to sprite even.
On top of that, for a while eye-wear sprites fit monkeys perfectly. Then that stopped happening. I think it's either above or below their eyes now.
YES As a player who loves playing as a monkey I am sick of wearing a jumpsuit that hovers over my body all the time. Monkey Jumpsuits exist just mass produce them all ready
Make them available for the uniform manufacturer by the HOP office? A monkey could just slide under the table and help themself.
Please, please, please make the monkey jumpsuits universally available, the sprite oddness is just distracting otherwise. I don't want to have to wear athletic shorts to not look like I'm wearing an immobile ceramic replica crew uniform.
Monkey jumpsuits should definitely be available. I'd say make them available through hacked uniform fabricators and also allow them to be made by altering normal uniforms (jumpsuit plus scissors and suture).
The Monkey's sprite has been broken for so long. How come they never got fixed
http://imgur.com/6d0JPCy

A player controlled monkey should not look like this
As someone who plays test subject regularly I would like to see some monkey compatible clothing.
Vunterslaush Wrote:As someone who plays test subject regularly I would like to see some monkey compatible clothing.

As seen in the pic above I was a monkey but had a human body. This happens every time I become a monkey though genetics and it has been that way forever
You guys realize I am making class specific suits for monkies, right?

Check the sprites forums every once in a while, you might find something.

And Tomorrow, I intend to end my hiatus from the project.