Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the music doesn't do anything.
See thread title.
No, it works, just not on vox, which is something different.
Are entire rap songs vox?
TailorTok Wrote:Are entire rap songs vox?

I can see this happening.
Was it 99 Johnsons?
I ran into this today. Stop the music had killed off most of the things being played but one song (after a particularly nasty upload lag spike) was unmutable. Might it have something to do with file type and/or the method certain file types (or file sizes?) are played?
Erev Wrote:I ran into this today. Stop the music had killed off most of the things being played but one song (after a particularly nasty upload lag spike) was unmutable. Might it have something to do with file type and/or the method certain file types (or file sizes?) are played?
do you mind telling me which song?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Erev Wrote:I ran into this today. Stop the music had killed off most of the things being played but one song (after a particularly nasty upload lag spike) was unmutable. Might it have something to do with file type and/or the method certain file types (or file sizes?) are played?
do you mind telling me which song?

Damn, I wasn't paying attention. Next time I hear something in spite of stop-the-music I'll put it on this thread.
Erev Wrote:Might it have something to do with file type and/or the method certain file types (or file sizes?) are played?

No.
Bumping this - it just happened. 16:55ish pacific on LLJK #4. Stop the Music! failed to stop the music.
That sounds like the time when I made Spy's shoes play bangarang.

That wouldn't be affected by stop the music.

To be perfectly clear, the button works as intended. In scenarios accounted for.
Marquesas Wrote:That sounds like the time when I made Spy's shoes play bangarang.

That wouldn't be affected by stop the music.

To be perfectly clear, the button works as intended. In scenarios accounted for.

Argh!