Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make more food cookable with the welder/heat sources/etc
Discovering that I can instantly make popcorn with an entire packet of cigarettes and a match and then finding out I can't do the same thing with fries or anything else is disappointing.

Who knows, you might just have engineers start using the engine to cook burgers.
atomic1fire Wrote:Discovering that I can instantly make popcorn with an entire packet of cigarettes and a match and then finding out I can't do the same thing with fries or anything else is disappointing.

Who knows, you might just have engineers start using the engine to cook burgers.

how about putting things in a crate and pushing it over a raging hotspot or fire can cook things.
The only foods I can really see working with this would be toast and steak considering most foods require multiple ingredients.
maxiumattack Wrote:The only foods I can really see working with this would be toast and steak considering most foods require multiple ingredients.
Maybe a pot container. Stick ingredients in, heat, get recipe results.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
maxiumattack Wrote:The only foods I can really see working with this would be toast and steak considering most foods require multiple ingredients.

That or put in a cauldron. Not a wussy cauldron, mind you, I mean a full-on witch's cauldron for mixing stuff together. Bit bigger than a pot, but it would allow people to toss all sorts of silly things inside
including crewmembers. OOooOoooooOOOoH!!
. In any case, I think a stew pot could add quite a few dishes to the game's repertoire. Maybe make stew work in a similar fashion to cake?

Monk Porridge is trying to force feed the Welding Mask-Monkey-Vodka-Captain's Hat-Donk Pocket-Meatball Pizza-Methamphetamine-Flavored Ice-Cream-Stun Baton-Cyborg Left Leg-Emergency Tool Box Stew to Randall Oakley!
A cooking pot you put over burning papers/cigerettes/in the gas chamber/ etc could work.

Just don't leave it in fire too long or too hot or your food gets burnt.
BruiseCruise Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:

That or put in a cauldron. Not a wussy cauldron, mind you, I mean a full-on witch's cauldron for mixing stuff together. Bit bigger than a pot, but it would allow people to toss all sorts of silly things inside
including crewmembers. OOooOoooooOOOoH!!
. In any case, I think a stew pot could add quite a few dishes to the game's repertoire. Maybe make stew work in a similar fashion to cake?

Monk Porridge is trying to force feed the Welding Mask-Monkey-Vodka-Captain's Hat-Donk Pocket-Meatball Pizza-Methamphetamine-Flavored Ice-Cream-Stun Baton-Cyborg Left Leg-Emergency Tool Box Stew to Randall Oakley!
if we can make some chemicals ONLY in a cauldron that'd be pretty cool. Maybe that's what could be done with the vampire/werewolf/whatever serums