Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurneys
The idea came from idle chatter between me and thirtiethelement during a construction round: Basically, a flashier and possibly more secure way of getting patients to and from medbay, possibly with IVs or anaesthetics or sedatives or whatever else, with the ability to buckle people into the gurney. Basically, it's similar to the PortAMed, but not with instantaneous transportation, instead requiring doctors to push/pull the gurney. Would make doing emergency medicine marginally easier, and it's a nice flavor thing.
It would be p cool if you could attach a bloodpack to it to slow down serious bleeding while you bring them to medbay. Like the "oh crap this guy is bleeding pretty bad and is in crit" kind of bleeding.
And add sirens to them that go off when someone in crit is buckled to it.
I want them to be reskinned MULEs.
Amuys Wrote:I want them to be reskinned MULEs.
You know, some kind of body carrying MULE that roams the station looking for corpses to take to morgue would be kinda neat.
Yeah those are called cyborgs.
would be useful if you couldn't be separated from it

like if you were pulling it and someone bumbled into you, you'd keep hold of it
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Amuys Wrote:I want them to be reskinned MULEs.
You know, some kind of body carrying MULE that roams the station looking for corpses to take to morgue would be kinda neat.

having more hacked MULEs roaming around running people down would be kinda neat. I agree.
A deadbuddy that collects bodies and brings them to morgue would be cool.

For a potentially dumb flavor idea, the buddy could only say latin phrases (e.g "decessit sine prole", "R.I.P", "de mortuis nil nisi bonum" etc)