Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEO Job
When you are a CEO, you walk in to enjoy a day at the pool, with your glorious stun cane... everything is sublime... until Ol' Harner stuns and cuffs you for holding your cane stating it's a level 4 infraction! frown
BeardedElectron Wrote:When you are a CEO, you walk in to enjoy a day at the pool, with your glorious stun cane... everything is sublime... until Ol' Harner stuns and cuffs you for holding your cane stating it's a level 4 infraction! frown
I tried to walk around and look all regal and this happened. Please don't make this one of those stupid things like how the MD gets arrested for having their tranq rifle out.
DyssalC Wrote:
BeardedElectron Wrote:When you are a CEO, you walk in to enjoy a day at the pool, with your glorious stun cane... everything is sublime... until Ol' Harner stuns and cuffs you for holding your cane stating it's a level 4 infraction! frown
I tried to walk around and look all regal and this happened. Please don't make this one of those stupid things like how the MD gets arrested for having their tranq rifle out.

Yep, also I think they have a payroll of 0 but someone might have been making a funny with my expense account.
BeardedElectron Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:

Yep, also I think they have a payroll of 0 but someone might have been making a funny with my expense account.
I think that might be true, I recently used my card late in the round and only had 100 on it.
Yep.