Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know anything about building a bitcoin miner?
I've heard this was a thing and have been trying to figure it out. So far my best guess is that it involves the fancy video card somehow, but putting one (or two) of those in a console causes the console to catch on fire and break the glass.
You haven't heard this was a thing, god damn. What you've heard is that I was trying to make one, I said nothing at all about succeeding. There isn't one! It's not a thing! Stop asking!
Dabir Wrote:You haven't heard this was a thing, god damn. What you've heard is that I was trying to make one, I said nothing at all about succeeding. There isn't one! It's not a thing! Stop asking!
You're just trying to keep all the bit coins for yerself. I'm on to you.
bitcoins are pretty easy to make....Here is a hint....Take the I from bit and start replacing it with stuf. One of the combinations is your answer
pizzatiger Wrote:bitcoins are pretty easy to make....Here is a hint....Take the I from bit and start replacing it with stuf. One of the combinations is your answer

Replace the i in bit huh? Bat? That's it, we just need to get all the bats together. Dr. Acula is the key.
Back when bitcoins were worth like 10 USD a few years back, a friend and I bought about $1000 worth of them. I had actually forgotten about them until this summer. You've no idea how much regret I had knowing that in January each one was worth about 1200 USD.

But yeah, at this point there are literally companies built to mine for them now. You alone won't be able to do squat and if you invested enough money on a computer that could actually do it, it would take a very long time for it to recoup the initial investment. My advice: study and play the market game and hope for the best.
He's talking about in-game. IRL the best advice of all is to keep bitcoin as far away from you as possible. Point and laugh if you feel like it.
Bitcoins are dumb and you are dumb for considering them at all. To get the 2013 bitcoin mining experience, plug the fancy video cards into a computer frame in a tiny dead-end corridor with no ventilation and the trashiest of furnishings.
Get a mechanic to scan the fancy video card and go Free Market
Pfft, every one knows you scan the video card and then get a mechanic to help you build a server room. Bulk mine buttcoins.
Who cares about bitcoins!? Dogecoins are where its at!