Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More amazing floors to pick from!!
clicking a floor tile should pop up a menu of what type of tile you would like to use

white
grey
red
orange
green
blue
bar

or if we're getting super fancy

carpet 1
carpet 2
chapel 1
chapel 2
chapel 3
chapel 4
bar red
bar white
kitchen
stairs right
stairs left
stairs up
stairs down

don't bother with the corner ones they're a huge pain the ass, these would be beautiful to me
Personally, I think we should use the materials system to get different floor types. Wood floor tiles for wood floors, sheets of carpet for carpeted floors. Some kind of tool for tweaking those types into different styles would be neat though.
The problem comes there when you want to have specific tiles like AI flooring, Bar etc, as there's not exactly a "bar" material

but let's have both options!
So we can have (CHEMICAL)-infused (MATERIAL) (TILE SPRITE) floorings.

This is compost-infused mauxite bathroom flooring.
Wow! The compost really brings out that mauxite shine.

This is triplepiss-infused Adam Holdearosium chapel flooring.

This is salmonella bacteria-infused steel wooden flooring.

and other dumb but fun examples.
What if mixing certain reagents allowed you to get a specific sprite?

Vomit infused floor tile? bar

space cleaner infused floor tile? medbay.

etc
We could have a toned down version of the green gun from construction mode (Room planner I think its called?) That just changes floor styles... If you guys don't know what I am talking about try it out on construction mode.

What I mean by "toned down" is that it has half as many options as the normal gun and can only work on certain materials for certain floor types.
A quick way to tone it down is just give it ammo, either physical or energy recharge.